Guest Danny Rice

FLAi Questions, Concerns, Suggestions...

Any update information?

Ever since BVAI's announcement, the team (specifically Matt) has been approached with many comments and suggestions. Those pieces of feedback have continued to improve BVAI's capability. Rather than releasing BVAI and then immediately pushing dozens of updates, Matt would rather share a final product (with less need for immediate updates).

Matt can explain further, as necessary, but what my main point is that staying patient will pay off and you'll be getting an even better product.

BN

Ever since BVAI's announcement, the team (specifically Matt) has been approached with many comments and suggestions. Those pieces of feedback have continued to improve BVAI's capability.

Oops.  Partially my bad.  EVERYBODY STOP MAKING SUGGESTIONS IMMEDIATELY!

... lol...

fvJfs7z.png

Guest Danny Rice

Thanks.....suggestions are good.....Danny

I'm assuming that BN's post not so much trying to limit good suggestions, but was aimed more at not incessantly hounding MR et al for release.

Correct, thank you Don - I apologize to all if my response was poorly worded.

As I stated above, the suggestions and feedback are a great thing. Although they may be delaying BVAI's release, they improve the development and will result in a better product. Some things that were not thought of before have now been incorporated into BVAI, thanks to those who provided suggestions, comments, etc.

For those of you who want the best finished product possible, keep those suggestions coming! For those of you are impatient...well...just keep asking for updates and a release date and we'll keep coming back with the same answer: Soon  :)

BN

Hi Rob,

I think both Don and I's responses were directed at Danny. It's hard to tell what he's trying to convey through this post:

Thanks.....suggestions are good.....Danny

Regardless, I wanted to provide a general clarification.

BN

Any new updates on the project?

From February 13th:

The installer is coming along very well . . . We will share more information about the installer very soon.

More information and updates will be posted as they become available.

BN

It’s been quiet for a while so I’m assuming that’s a good thing? Any updates or screenshots?

More information and updates will be posted as they become available.

BN

OMG....  Do you realize he probably has access to firearms?

I laughed harder at this then I should have

Sean Doyle (DY)

ZBW S3

0.png

One thought that comes to mind is how should we prepare our simulator setups for this installation when it does get released. For example, I know mine is full of old WOAI Files, BVARTCC Model Matching Files, etc. I would like to make sure this new release you’ve worked so hard on, is the only model matching program vPilot is using. Plus, I don’t need the old model matching folders taking up space on my hard drive. What should we look for and how should we uninstall/delete unwanted files?

Lantz

"To be successful, believe in yourself you must"

One thought that comes to mind is how should we prepare our simulator setups for this installation when it does get released. For example, I know mine is full of old WOAI Files, BVARTCC Model Matching Files, etc. I would like to make sure this new release you’ve worked so hard on, is the only model matching program vPilot is using. Plus, I don’t need the old model matching folders taking up space on my hard drive. What should we look for and how should we uninstall/delete unwanted files?

Lantz

Lantz, if you’re like me all of your WOAI models were listed at the bottom of the simobjects folder. Remove those and start vPilot and it will update. I then installed BVAi and vPilot updated again on the install.

Sean Doyle (DY)

ZBW S3

0.png