Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris H

Helicopter pilots?

Guest Chris H

Good evening,

I realize this is primarily a fixed wing server service. However I was wondering if there are any Rotor pilots besides myself. Or if anyone knows any good helicopter servers?

Love the professional and fun experience with Boston ATC. THANK YOU

Chris H.

N344G

Dodosim b206 for fsx or dreamfoil b407 for xplane 11 or guimbal cari g2 mp design for p3dv4 are the golden standards.

Andrew Cofone N421NJ

ASUS P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770k, Nvidia GTX 680, Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz RAM, Corsair H-90 liquid cooler

REX 4 + Soft Clouds, Acive Sky Next, UTX USA,  GTX USA, FsFX Precipitfx, FlyTampa St. Maarten, Aerosoft Manhatten  X

VATSIM is good for both airplanes and helicopters.....  But just like the real world, helicopters on VATSIM are less than 5% of the flights....  That said --- DO IT!!!!  More helicopter operations can only enhance the collective controller and pilot experience!

Guest Dave D.

I too love helicopters. Though I am VERY out of practice as I've not been flying in over a year, I've just returned. I would love to do some helo flights from an airline. I am part of FlyVirtual.net and they are a different sort of virtual airline. I'm pretty sure you can fly a helicopter and get credit for the flight, but I have not put it to the test as I'm not that good at landing one still. HaHa. They Boast you are allowed to fly any flight, any craft, any airport, any time and get hours for such.

Dave D.