Sign in to follow this  
Guest David7700

Reactivate Account

Guest David7700

Hey, everyone! Hope all is well! I am looking at getting a new computer and trying to fire up FSX until the new MSFS 2020 comes out. How do I reactivate my BVATC account?  Thanks!

David Bernhardt

David7700

Hi David,

Welcome back! You do have an account on the forums. I've set it so you should now be able to login using the "Sign in with VATSIM" option. Use the same CID and password used to connect to the network.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Manager
Administration Team

Guest Armand DeLalla

I figured I would post in this topic to keep forum clutter down, I have not been able to log into the forums using my Vatsim CID I keep getting an error 2, I don't know if it is because my account got deactivated, if so could it please be reactivated

-Armand DeLalla 

13 hours ago, Guest Armand DeLalla said:

I figured I would post in this topic to keep forum clutter down, I have not been able to log into the forums using my Vatsim CID I keep getting an error 2, I don't know if it is because my account got deactivated, if so could it please be reactivated

-Armand DeLalla 

Welcome back! You should be able to login now.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Manager
Administration Team