Phil Coyle

PLEASE READ: Scheduled Maintenance Almost Complete

Once again, we apologize for the intermittent website outages that occurred throughout the day on Sunday. As you can probably tell, the vast majority of the website is online and functioning and our website maintenance is almost complete! Outages of this magnitude are rare and we try to avoid them when possible; however, yesterday's maintenance was conducted for an important reason that you'll hear more about later.

There are two important notes that everyone should know:

1. Our website e-mail functionality was down for most of the day on Sunday. If you used any website forms at any time on Sunday, such as the Controller Feedback Form, Pilot Safety Report Form, and Contact Us Forms, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THESE AND YOU WILL NEED TO RESUBMIT THEM.

2. While we have gone through the website to ensure that things are working, it is certain that we have missed a few broken links. IF YOU ENCOUNTER A BROKEN LINK, PLEASE REPORT IT BY REPLYING TO THIS THREAD SO THAT I CAN FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. If you have any questions about the website maintenance, please feel free to reply to this thread.

The Idiot's Guide to Forum Signatures:

My Name >> Phil ('Ferrari308guy') | [email protected] << Click To Talk To Me

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU

Guest Matthias Fabry

I have a broken link here:

at controller resources, the PRP roster update panel is broken, you can fill in the username and completed flight, but when you click update, this appears:

Invalid query: INSERT command denied to user 'bvatc_PRPUser'@'localhost' for table 'ratings' Whole query: INSERT INTO `prp`.`ratings` (`id`, `bvaid`, `vfr1`, `vfr2`, `vfr3`, `ifr1`, `ifr2`, `ifr3`, `ifr4`, `ifr5`, `ifr6`, `ifr7`, `ifr8`, `ifr9`, `ifr10`, `ifr11`, `vfrcoach`, `ifrcoach`) VALUES (NULL, 'voltigeurramon', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n', 'n');

I hope you can fix this soon!

Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for pointing out the error. Try to resubmit the form now.

Also, we are aware that all of the website's contact forms are no longer working. That's a PHP issue that we're working on now.

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

Guest Matthias Fabry

Thanks (what's your name again? Phil?),

The form works again. Good job fixing.

Matthias

Guest Matthias Fabry

Another little bug found here:

When I tried to delete my name from the controller roster of the next pack the pattern, a whole bunch of code appeared, of which I remember was a 404 error, (after clicking "remove name").

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a screenshot and reloading the page won't recreate the problem, my name is removed now, but a 404 error is weird anyway

Matthias

Thanks for letting me know. If you happen to come across the error again, definitely post a screenshot so I can look into it further.

Demotivators