Guest Jason Herman

New Air Traffic Manager

Guest Jason Herman

Hello All,

First and foremost, I'd like to sincerely thank Dan Everette (EE) for all the hard work he has completed while acting as vZBW Air Traffic Manager. Dan will be remaining with us here at vZBW as an Instructor, which we are all very appreciative of. We all wish you luck, Dan, in all of your future endeavors!

Secondly, I'm pleased to announce that effective today (November 04, 2006) I have been appointed vZBW ATM (Air Traffic Manager) and will take over EE's role managing the ARTCC. I will soon be appointing a new Ass (chief) or DATM as VATUSA likes to call it now, who will be able to use my old parking spot (a bit further away from PI's rusty chevy) and assist me with administrative tasks. Also, I have some ideas and minor changes that I’ll bring up with everyone in the near future when I have more time to write.

I look forward to working with you as ATM, and as always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns.

Thanks,

HN

Guest Chris Seeber - RIP

Best of luck with the new position Jason. Congratulations!

Guest Hendrik den Hartog

Jason:

Thanks for taking up this posi mate. Since joining you have jumped in and gaps, and willingly taken a lot of responsibility on and helped us to retain our reputation and offer great service

And thanks Dan for holding the reins and keeping the ship steady. We 'mere motals' who enjoy this hobby have alot to thank those here who are willing to put in the Xtra hard yards.

We'll happily hang your portrait in the Boston ARTCC hall of fame

Cheers!