Guest Jason Herman

Newest Mentor - Gary Millsaps (MS)

Guest Jason Herman

Please join me in congratulating MS on his recent promotion to Mentor.  Gary is a retired air traffic controller with a great wealth of real world experience, skills, and dedication to the team here at Boston.  You'll see some of his more formal contributions in the near future with the release of two new sector files.  MS will be working with DEL/GND/TWR students initially while he continues to pursue his Center training.

Congratulations, Gary!

HN

Guest Michael Roche

Welcome to the fold, Gary! You have really given a lot to ZBW in the short time that you've been here, and I'm sure that everyone appreciates all that you do. Looking forward to training students with you.

RE

Guest Larry Warner

Congrats Gary.  vZBW will continue to benefit from your presence here in this new capacity.  Keep up the good work.

Guest AA

Congrats Gary! You're moving up the ladder quickly. Keep up with the excellent work!  :)

~AA

Guest Mike Catalfamo

Congratulations, Gary!  We all truly appreciate your hard work and dedication during the time you've been with us.  I'm looking forward to controlling and mentoring with you in the future.

Great work!

CO

Guest Derek M

Congrats, MS!  I didn't even know you were going for mentor!

Guest Jordan Vartanian

CONGRATS MS!!!!

VN