Guest Jason Herman

Events Director Position Open

Guest Jason Herman

Hi Gents,

Please join me in thanking RE for all of his hard work as vZBW events director.  RE has recently tendered his resignation and we are now actively looking for new candidates for the position.  Please e-mail me (and CC PB & GT) if you are interested in being responsible for coordinating and planning for events.

Thanks!

HN

Guest Larry Warner

Michael, thank you for your hard work and dedication.  You've definitely helped bring vZBW events to another level.

Guest Gary Millsaps

Hi Michael,

I'd like to echo both HN & WR's kudos...you've definitely made a positive impact on the events process...it'll be a tough act to follow!

Thanks for all of your hard work!

MS

Guest Jason Herman

Please join me in welcoming James Guyett (JC) as the new Events Director.  James has created a great new plan to revive our events department and look forward to seeing his continued success.

Congrats, JC!

HN

Guest Paul Byrne

Good man James,

Nice going. Looking forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Guest Gary Millsaps

JC,

My-o-my...paybacks are a "beech"!

Looking forward to harrassing...errrr......working with you!  :o

Congrats!!!

MS

Guest amusselman

Congrats and best of luck. Being the ED is a good experience.

Guest JC Guyett

Thank you all for your kind words.  As for Gary, well I will watch my back..hahaha...  I look forward to working with all of you.  Please remember how important all of you are to the success of the events department, without your support we cannot be sucessful.

JC

Guest Larry Warner

Congrats JC.  If there's anything I can do to help (recently appointed Boston Hub Ops Director for American Airlines (AvA)), let me know.