Guest Claudio Pais

PRP Requests

Guest Claudio Pais

I've noticed recently, that when I receive PRP requests, some of them are filled out like this:

20120514171527.jpg

This is not of much help to anyone.

When you fill out PRP requests, please make sure that you include information about what you're looking to do. Whether it is a specific question, or wanting to practice a PRP flight, I need to know so that I can match you with an appropriate Coach, or simply answer your question via email.

From now on, any PRP requests recieved that do not have at least basic information will be ignored.

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for the refresher about the REQUEST FORM ... and now for refreshing my own "memory" board ... where does a requestiong member access the requesting form ? :?

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008

I have altered the form so that the comments section is now required. Hopefully that will help your responses, Claudio.

The Idiot's Guide to Forum Signatures:

My Name >> Phil ('Ferrari308guy') | [email protected] << Click To Talk To Me

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU

How silly of me :oops: ... a "good" member is a "logging" member...! Right? ---> Thanks! ;)

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008