Phil Coyle

Potential Website Outage Due to Scheduled Maintenance

On Saturday, June 22, we will be performing scheduled maintenance on our main website as well as the FSX Beyond GameSpy site. The maintenance will begin at approximately 6:00pm ET and will continue into the early morning on Sunday, June 23. We expect intermittent outages of the website, forums, and FSX Beyond GameSpy throughout the maintenance period.

FlightDesk, Live ATIS, and FSX will not be affected and our server will be online as usual.

During the maintenance period we will post regular updates on our Facebook page, and at www.bostonvirtualatc.com to the extent we are able.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will post additional information once the maintenance is completed.

The Idiot's Guide to Forum Signatures:

My Name >> Phil ('Ferrari308guy') | [email protected] << Click To Talk To Me

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU

Reminder that website maintenance is expected to begin at approximately 6:00pm ET this evening and continue for several hours. Intermittent outages are possible throughout the maintenance window. We will post again when normal operations resume.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Our maintenance activities are continuing. Most of the website and forum functionality works as it should although we still have several items we are working on. We will update the status of the website within the next few hours.

Thank you for your continued patience. We're almost there!

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team