Guest Josh Cimpl

Possible New BVA Event

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Josh Cimpl

Hi there, this may have already been posted before, but I wasn't going to look through everything... so...

I would like to propose maybe a new "type" of event for the BVA server. The event idea I had in mind was that I know that a lot of people have larger (heavy) planes that they would like to fly, but are too large for some of the smaller events, if there were to be an event where there were international flights, not meaning like intercontinental flights, but ones that are long enough for those types of planes. Also having a second option for people who do not have all the time in the world, and have like a half way point for them. I was looking through the BVA calendar and I noticed that Fridays were for the most part open. I would not say to have something like this every single week, but maybe once or twice a month depending on the month schedule.

So let me know what ya peoples think.

Thanks,

Josh

Our Events Team is always happy to read about new Event Ideas. We stand by to view added comments from our members. we are always open to suggestions like Josh!s. Thanks! ;)

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008