Guest Paul Byrne

vZBWs new DATM!

Guest Paul Byrne

Finally,

I thought I'd never get replacement to fetch my pipe and slippers for me. HN did it so well...

Ladies, gentlemen and chicken lovers, please welcome Ric...eh... Jeffrey Marques (AA) as Bostons' newest DATM.

Jeff has the unenviable role of being my deputy, which normally means doing damage control after I start shouting drunken ravings at pilots, VATUSA1, BoG members etc.. That, and waxing the Bentley once a week.

Seriously, it's a pleasure to have Jeff as my DATM. I'm sure you can agree he's an extremely dedicated and loyal controller and will help bring vZBW ever more forward as the premier ARTCC in VATUSA.

Now Jeff, I usually have my first Jack and Coke about 15mins after I plug in, unless I haven't already turned up steaming. If that happens, just leave the bottle....

Cheers!

Guest Paul Byrne

Nah,

15 mins is perfect. That first drink tastes so much better when you really want it ;)

Cheers!

Guest Philip Chu

nice job there jeff, i saw the title under your name and was wondering hen you would be congratulated :)

Great, good for you Jeff.

And ummm, have fun ......

doing damage control after I start shouting drunken ravings at pilots, VATUSA1, BoG members etc.. That, and waxing the Bentley once a week.

968458.png

Guest Jason Herman

Congrats, I'll buy you a few drinks at the next Tea Party...you'll need them.  :)  Good man for the job, Paul...good man.

HN

P.S.

It'll be nice to interact with the DATM for once, fine choice cant wait to start working with you AA, i know you'll be great

Congrats,

AK

Ouch.

Guest Jordan Vartanian

Great choice!! Congrats Ric...Jeff.  Naa, I like Rick better  :)