Guest Rahul Parkar

ZBW Website addition

Guest Rahul Parkar

Happy New Years from the Data Services Dept.

I finally managed to get some time to myself.... I'm now Logging VATSIM Data for our controllers and have now made a brilliant little tool that Racks up all the hours put in by hour controllers in a set month, and also gets about setting up a Top 10 controllers list for the controllers that put the most amount of time into a specific area (DEL/GND/TWR, TRACON, CTR)...

You may take a look at this page by navigating to it on the main website through "Controllers -> Statistics -> Top 10". P.S. If you do not see this option on your menu bar, try clearing your cache!

P.S. The Top 10 lists are automatically updated as the month goes on, Why don't you take a peek and see if you're name is now on top of the Top10... And if it is, Can you keep your name on the top of the list? Or will you be overtaken by one of your peers... Let's show VATSIM what ZBW is capable of and try and get as many hours as possible, and have a little competition between us while we're at it.

Happy New Years!

Rahul

Guest Rahul Parkar

EDIT : Bug solved, Firefox didn't display the color's properly for the Table definitions, Try it now Rich :)

Rahul

Guest Will Stewart

This is a fantastic addition to the site! Good work!

Hi, everyone! I just finished an update to the stats page. It now also shows the top 10 controllers based on cumulative controlling hours. If you have any questions or comments on the Top 10 page, let me know! Thanks.

1097238.png

Kevin Moody (KK)

Former Instructor, Webmaster & Facilities Engineer

Guest Rahul Parkar

Good Work KK,

I never got a chance to finish that properly :)

Cheers!

Rahul