Don Desfosse

AIM (revision effective 10 March 2011)

Guest Jason Herman

The Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), change 2, effective 10 Mar 2011, has been released, and can be found at http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publicat ... -10-11.pdf

That sure is some fun reading! Of course the one change I was interested in reading about is missing.  The new PDF is missing pages 5-4-29 through 5-4-50.  Someone will figure that out sometime soon.  I hope.  :D

Guest Ryan Flynn

It looks like the document contains only the additions, not the entire document compiled together.

Guest Jason Herman

It looks like the document contains only the additions, not the entire document compiled together.

Wouldn't it also include changes?  Was looking specifically for 5-4-20.

Guest Ryan Flynn

According to the document, 5-4-20 didn't get touched.  It may have in an earlier edition.  Changes would be included as well.

Guest Jason Herman

According to the document, 5-4-20 didn't get touched.  It may have in an earlier edition.  Changes would be included as well.

Strange. It's listed in the Explanation of Changes section, page E of Chg?2 (page 4 of the PDF) dated 3/10/11.  Maybe it was changed in Change 1. Or maybe I don't know how to read.  I just fly the plane.