Evan Reiter

Thanks for Flying the Et!

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We had a great time in Europe this afternoon featuring EGCC and EGPF in the first leg of our European Tour. The events will continue on weekend and weekday afternoons going forward.

In addition to working in some new phraseology, a few of our controllers (myself included, unfortunately) tried out their British accents on frequency. I recorded a snapshot of each one so we could ask you...which controller has the best British accent?

ChrisOlmstead.WAV[/attachment:rqvatf6z]

Cpais.wav[/attachment:rqvatf6z]

Evanet.wav[/attachment:rqvatf6z]

Ferrari308guy.wav[/attachment:rqvatf6z]

regs695.WAV[/attachment:rqvatf6z]

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Guest Bailey Battles

I really though cpais (I don't know your real name yet) was british!

Over here in California, we just role with it. We're already awesome, so we don't need accents to identify ourselves.

As I was telling Evan, I win the award for not even trying.

The Idiot's Guide to Forum Signatures:

My Name >> Phil ('Ferrari308guy') | [email protected] << Click To Talk To Me

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU

Over here in California, we just role with it. We're already awesome, so we don't need accents to identify ourselves.

As I was telling Evan, I win the award for not even trying.

this is true

Logo.png

Andrew Miller

ATC Mentor

[email protected]

- - - - - - - - - -

ZBW S3

BVARTCC Military

Guest Bailey Battles
He is British.

No wonder.

Guest Jack Samuels

Hey! I made it into the recording. BAW34G thinks that Evan had the best FAKE British accent.