Guest capecrusade

Regional Circuit

Guest capecrusade

This sucks the regional circuit is always on Tuesday and I have a civil air patrol meeting from 6:30 till 8:30 p.m. and I live in central standard time so the time on the east coast is one hour ahead of me so it definitely sucks. :cry: So deffinetly needs to be moved but dont just move it fore me. ;)

Guest capecrusade

Also I dont get back hope and till 9:30 ish so its basically over.

It's always tricky to find a day that will work for everyone. I've wanted to get back into having the double-play events (Rc on Tuesday and Friday) but I've been waiting for a good event in our home airspace that we can do in conjunction with a bad-weather event (as requested by other members). Keep an eye out for it in the next few weeks and we'll see how it goes.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

There's some room in the schedule. I'm going to add an event on Sunday, August 28 that will be a repeat of the Tuesday night event that we do. For old-times' sake, we'll do KBOS & KJFK on August 23 (Tuesday) and August 28 (Sunday). If there is still interest in a bad weather event, then we can make the Tuesday night event a bad weather one. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1691

Originally the plan was to do the foul weather on the Friday night...but since we might have a Tracon Tour going on the next day I wouldn't want to impinge on anyone's good time.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Guest Claudio Pais

Will both of the Rc's be 8-11pm ET ?

Guys, maybe one of these RC Double-Plays, we can move the times to Central or Mountain time to help with the times for everyone? with it being on Sunday it shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience to be 1-2hrs ahead in Eastern and 1-2hrs behind in Pacific instead of total 3hrs behind in Pacific no matter what.

Devon Hathaway - BVATC Scenery Design  "Cross Devon at or above 4000, cleared for the ILS RWY 9R approach"

Guys, maybe one of these RC Double-Plays, we can move the times to Central or Mountain time to help with the times for everyone? with it being on Sunday it shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience to be 1-2hrs ahead in Eastern and 1-2hrs behind in Pacific instead of total 3hrs behind in Pacific no matter what.

If you can find enough controllers willing to stay online until 12am ET (or beyond), I'd be happy to support that. Give me a list of controllers...and a date (and time).

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team