Chris Raabe

Bring it out this way!

I know that were based in Boston...but lets bring the next Getaway out to the west coast. We don't come out here that much. Granted there not as many airport close together out here but It would be a nice change. Maybe KSFO KSMF KRDD and KRNO are good ones to use. That way the people that want the distance the have it. The ones that want the challenging terrain they have it flying to Reno from SAC. Its easy on the controllers because its all under 1 center sector. I could go on and on why I think its good to come to my stomping grounds but I'll stop and leave it open for future posts. Plus its what I'm used to so lets do it! lol

Guest Brandon Carter

We've done SoCal a few times in the past, but NorCal certainly sounds cool too.

I'm up for it.

Our next Getaway is Hawaii in December (4-13). After that, we traditionally head to Aspen. Norcal is on the list after that, probably during February or March 2012.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Guest george bruton

I think NorCal would be fun..... Getting into Reno would be exciting if the weather is bad. Aspen getaway I look forward to just because the approaches get more challenging......Hawaii....kinda mixed on it. I really wish we utilized SoCal more and really set up some airports that could create some challenges for both pilots and controllers.

Guest Lucas Kaelin

NorCal sounds like a good idea to me. I've been wanting an excuse to try RNO.

Our next Getaway is Hawaii in December (4-13). After that, we traditionally head to Aspen. Norcal is on the list after that, probably during February or March 2012.

Evan, you have that Geteway marked on the Events calender as November 4-13. Should that be fixed to say December 4-13?

Logo_zpscwwfv59t.png

Tom G.

FSExpo Liaison

[email protected]

www.bvartcc.com

I wouldn't mind doing a grand caynon vegas trip.

Andrew Cofone N421NJ

ASUS P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770k, Nvidia GTX 680, Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz RAM, Corsair H-90 liquid cooler

REX 4 + Soft Clouds, Acive Sky Next, UTX USA,  GTX USA, FsFX Precipitfx, FlyTampa St. Maarten, Aerosoft Manhatten  X