Guest Max Enis

Boston Tea Part to Celebrate 6 Years??

Guest Max Enis

Hi All,

I remember the first time i joined BVA as many of you probably do as well. It was actually 2 days before BVA's Boston Tea Part event. Being new to BVA i was a little lost and had tons of trouble staying connected. I think it would be awesome if we could try another event like this!! Now this isn't all about me. I'm sure many other members would agree that this would be a fun event. Fully staff multiple airports in the ZBW and have 1 or 2 ZBW controllers for different sectors.

I know this has tons of pros and cons, and i figured this would be a great place to discuss them. Maybe if we could do something similar but with other aspects to it, it might be a success. Please list here any comment's, concerns, opinions, etc.

Thanks!

Guest Max Enis
Hi All,

I remember the first time i joined BVA as many of you probably do as well. It was actually 2 days before BVA's Boston Tea Part event. Being new to BVA i was a little lost and had tons of trouble staying connected. I think it would be awesome if we could try another event like this!! Now this isn't all about me. I'm sure many other members would agree that this would be a fun event. Fully staff multiple airports in the ZBW and have 1 or 2 ZBW controllers for different sectors.

I know this has tons of pros and cons, and i figured this would be a great place to discuss them. Maybe if we could do something similar but with other aspects to it, it might be a success. Please list here any comment's, concerns, opinions, etc.

Thanks!

Guest Collin Perry

I say we set a date, every controller put it on there schedule, make sure your there!, and staff every tracon from approach down or at least as many as we can in the ZBW with multiple ZBW sectors and obviously Tim can have NY.

What a timely post, as we were just discussing this year's birthday celebration during today's A-Team meeting!

Gilles will be making an official post in a day or two soliciting member suggestions for the celebration, so head over to that thread once it's active and give us your ideas. We have a few thoughts ourselves, but we'd like to see what the general membership would like to see before we decide on the event format. When you make a post on Gilles' thread, it would help us if you also gave a general date and time that would work for you (or, if it's easier, specific dates that you're not available). Doing so will help us ensure that we don't plan the event on a weekend (or multiple weekends, depending on the format) where a vast number of people are unable to make it.

The Idiot's Guide to Forum Signatures:

My Name >> Phil ('Ferrari308guy') | [email protected] << Click To Talk To Me

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU

"The OFFICIAL post is coming; the official post is coming"

- Paul Revere aka 'Gilles - airtangofive' ... ;)

Well, ... you beat me to the brain storming, before I could get to publish the request for your thoughts on the "BOSTON TEA PARTY EVENT" concept for this coming celebration. As Phil said, be prepared, we are calling the people to discuss this in the Forums with the A-TEAM leaders preparing for the first 6 Years of growth of your great aviation community.

Remember how you craved for flying, when you were six years old... ? :ugeek:

Well, some of you at that time, only dreamed to be controllers ... Look at we have all become today! :o

Be prepared for History, be prepared for the Future ... The 2012 Boston Tea Party, BVATC style is coming!

Be prepared to share your thoughts, we need you!

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008