Don Desfosse

Happy Thanksgiving!

For those of you who celebrate it as a holiday, and also for those that don't, I'd like us all to take a moment to give thanks. 

I'd like to give thanks...

... to our families

... to those that keep us safe from harm's way

... for being as fortunate as we are.  If we have a computer and high speed internet access, we are doing so much better than so many in this world who struggle to keep a roof over their heads and food in their mouths.

... for those that share peace and love in this world

... for those that have brought, and continue to bring us VATSIM, free of charge

... for being part of such a wonderful team as we have at ZBW.  We ebb and flow, and get stronger and weaker over time, but we are made up of a great group of people and come together as a strong and wonderful family.

May we all be thankful, grateful, loving and sharing, and may we all have a safe, healthy and Happy Thanksgiving.

Don Desfosse

Air Traffic Manager

Boston ARTCC

Guest Chris Mauro

To you DO, and to all at ZBW, Happy Thanksgiving!

And I am very greatful to be apart of this team (part time).  I can't really think about my VATSIM experience without some type of ZBW controlling.

;)

Guest Glenn Buonanducci

Thank you to those who serve us at home and abroad.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Team, I wanted to pass on my best wishes for a safe, healthy and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I can't think of any better words than what I wrote last year, so I'll renew the sentiment again this year. 

For those of you who celebrate it as a holiday, and also for those that don't, I'd like us all to take a moment to give thanks. 

I'd like to give thanks...

... to our families

... to those that keep us safe from harm's way

... for being as fortunate as we are.  If we have a computer and high speed internet access, we are doing so much better than so many in this world who struggle to keep a roof over their heads and food in their mouths.

... for those that share peace and love in this world

... for those that have brought, and continue to bring us VATSIM, free of charge

... for being part of such a wonderful team as we have at ZBW.  We ebb and flow, and get stronger and weaker over time, but we are made up of a great group of people and come together as a strong and wonderful family.

May we all be thankful, grateful, loving and sharing, and may we all have a safe, healthy and Happy Thanksgiving.

Don Desfosse

Air Traffic Manager

Boston ARTCC

The first hour of cooking has been a bit like a J.J. Abrams film.

Good luck!

0.png

Matthew Spencer (SP)

Extremely Retired Training Administrator

ZBW's goodwill ambassador to the rich and famous

Guest Glenn Buonanducci

Happy Thanksgiving and as DO said lets take a moment to remember those serving our country who cannot be with thier families this holiday.  I hope yours is happy and safe.