Francis Dube

Thanksgiving Greetings from vZBW

It is getting to be that time of the year again. The weather is cooling off, the holiday season is upon us. This year as a senior staff member I am very grateful for our staff of controllers, training/administrative staff, and of course the pilots we serve. This is a strong community built on people who volunteer their time to a hobby that we all enjoy.

As a group, this year we have made it through another year with some great events, random staff up nights, and the progression of some new controllers. Going through the holiday season, we look to continue all of these things into the new year and beyond.

Stop and remember the things you have, but more importantly the people you have to share your life with. Friends, family, and the like are important every day of the year, and today we celebrate that.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Francis Dube (DB)

ironmicsig.PNG

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Although I'm fairly new, I can tell you that what I have experienced so far from the ARTCC members has been fantastic. I can already tell this is a great group of people and I'm looking forward to my future experiences with ZBW. Enjoy the time with family and friends, and of course eat as much as possible!

See you on the scopes,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager