Gilles Lagace

Please share your experience of D&A Experimental off-events

Guest Brandon Carter
Thanks for some help in "splitting" the thread... not sure how to do it!?

It has to be done by an Administrator.

Though the result will be that you are left with this original thread and your first post, and a separate thread will be created that has all the discussion after the "split" point.

Where would you like me to split it? What would you like me to call the two threads?

Thanks Evan, I think I would like to split the thread this way :

a) Take the content of original post and move it to 2nd TOPIC with the actual discussion.

b) Keep the first announcement post ONLY, in the 1st topic... as a NO REPLY, if possible... or at least direct people into responding in the second topic. I will edit the posts appropriately to inform members.

1st TOPIC --- Title : D&A - off-events announcement : Featured airports [selected airport Code]. ... in this cas only [1B9] is operational.

Postby airtangofive » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 am

2nd TOPIC --- Title : Please share your experience of D&A Experimental off-events... and contribute to discuss this new D&A Concept ...

Thanks again for your help, I really enjoy discussing BVATC matters with you| I feel very much respected and listened to. |)

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008