Camden Bruno

Available Bookings - Cross the Pond Eastbound 2017

Many of our members, even if they're not planning on flying the event, book flights as a part Cross the Pond for the purpose of saving a flight for another BVA Member incase others were not able to get a slot in time before they ran out.

This thread is for those with Cross the Pond Bookings who are looking to give their booking to someone else. I will continually update this top post with available bookings, whether or not they have been taken, etc.

Post here if you have a booking you'd like to give up OR if you do not have a booking and are seeking one. If you have one, please include the departure field, destination field, and TOT (time of takeoff, otherwise known as slot time).

Available Bookings

• Camden Bruno - KBOS-EGKK - 1232z - Taken by Mark Mayo

Seeking a Booking

• Austin Kukral

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Kindly let me know how to "take it" if still available!

Mark,

We'll have to coordinate timing to be exact to ensure that I am able to drop it and you're able to obtain it within a couple seconds of each other. Or else someone else could snag it. That said, send me an email at [email protected] and we'll find a time to meet on TeamSpeak for the exchange. I'll bring the goods...lol.

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager