Administrator

[04 Apr 2020 11-09am ET] Cross the Pond: CTP Westbound 2020

90db66eed110c2a1ea14f62f26489750.png

VATSIM's largest event series is Cross the Point East/Westbound. This year, for CTP Westbound 2020, Boston-Logan Intl. Airport (KBOS) has been selected as one of the arrival fields to host participating flights from across the Atlantic. If you would like more information on the event please see the official CTP website at ctp.vatsim.net.

Event Date: April 4th, 2020 1100-2300z (7am-7pm ET)
Departing airfields: EDDK, EGCC, EHAM, EIDW, LIRF, LOWW
Arriving Airfields: CYYZ, KBOS, KJFK, KMIA, KORD, KSFO

We will have full staffing at Boston beginning at approximately 11:00am ET. We are also providing full coverage at Bradley/Hartford (KBDL) from 1-5pm ET for international diversions and local flights. We strongly encourage BVA members to FLY BDL! There will be delays at Boston for local and domestic flights given the high volume of international traffic we are expecting.

Please check back on this thread on April 4 to view preferred routes for transatlantic flights.

14 hours ago, Gabriel Ameh said:

I want the LIRF to KBOS for cross the pond if it's still available. CID 1328023 Gabriel Ameh Thanks. 

Unfortunately, the slot was given to another VATSIM member. But, you're still welcome to fly the event (and that route) as a non-event aircraft. Keep an eye on this thread as we'll be posting the routes for non-event transatlantic aircraft to fly.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Routes will be posted here after the routes planning meeting tomorrow. Please check this thread if you plan on departing from Europe, please check back prior to departing for route information.

spacer.png

Austin Cirulli

Community Content Coordinator

Administration Team

ZBW's most quotable controller - WN

Is Evan Controlling?

spacer.png

I am pleased to see the Boston Virtual support given to those like myself who failed to get a booking.  I know I've been frustrated in the past when I did not get a slot and felt a bit intimidated about trying to wing it as a non-event aircraft.  Thanks!

Jim Parish

vafs_status.php?cs=KAP409&clr=128,255,255

The Non-Event Routes are found below for Boston Arrivals.  Please review the VATSIM brief for CTP pilots. It includes information on oceanic procedures, the NAT Tracks the CTP team created, and guidance for non-event traffic. The routes below are a combination of the routing pairs found in the post so you won't have to peice them together yourselves.

TRACK A (NATA): DINIM 5120N 5130N 5040N 4850N NICSO - for flights to East Coast USA, KJFK, KBOS

EHAM to KBOS

IDRID L980 MANGO L620 DAWLY P71 LESLU DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

EGLL to KBOS

CPT UL9 KENET N14 FOXLA DCT STU P2 BANBA DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

EGKK to KBOS

NOVMA L620 SAM N19 ADKIK L22 MOPAT DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

EDDK to KBOS

NVO Y868 NAVAK DENUT L610 KOPUL Q60 UGNUS L18 DIKAS P4 EVRIN DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

LOWW to KBOS

MEDIX RENKA UL610 INBED BOMBI BETEX IDOSA UN857 GIMER UT300 SENLO UN502 JSY UN160 LIZAD N160 LND M142 LESLU DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

LIRF to KBOS

NEMBO TOP RONOP UP860 GIPNO UM733 CHABY UH10 AMODO UM729 RESMI UN491 LGL UN502 JSY UN160 LIZAD N160 LND M142 LESLU DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

EDDF to KBOS

SOBRA Y180 BITBU Y181 DEMUL DENUT L610 KOPUL Q60 UGNUS L18 DIKAS P4 EVRIN DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

EGCC to KBOS

KUXEM UP17 NOKIN N862 AMRAL DIKAS L180 LESLU DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

EIDW to KBOS

PELIG SHA DINIM NATA NICSO TOPPS AJJAY OOSHN5

spacer.png

Austin Cirulli

Community Content Coordinator

Administration Team

ZBW's most quotable controller - WN

Is Evan Controlling?

spacer.png