Clif Whitten

ATM Selection

It is my great pleasure to announce the selection of Joshua Nunn (NU) as the next Air Traffic Manager of ZBW. Since joining BVA in January 2018, Josh has displayed exceptional dedication and leadership. He began his staff journey as an ATC training mentor in the same year and quickly advanced to become the Events Coordinator in January 2019. Following this, he served as my Deputy, demonstrating passion, skill and commitment to the betterment of our community.

Two years ago, Josh took over as our Training Administrator, continuing the challenging work posed by the pandemic and the resulting growth of our organization. His ability to navigate these obstacles with resilience and innovation has been commendable. I am confident that Josh will continue to uphold BVA's values with pride, integrity, and ingenuity in his new role as Air Traffic Manager.

I would like to express my gratitude to the members of our community, leaders from neighboring ARTCCs, and Division staff for their participation in the screening, interviewing, and selection process. As I have said in the past, I am continually inspired by the quantity and quality of talented individuals who are willing to step up to volunteer for leadership positions in our organization.  This was no exception; thank you to all who applied. 

Josh’s official appointment as Air Traffic Manager will be effective at 0001z on December 1st, 2023. Please join me in congratulating him on this well-deserved achievement. I have no doubt that under his guidance, BVA will continue to thrive and excel.

The official VATUSA announcement can be viewed here

Congrats, NU! Very well deserved!

Clif - Thank you for your years of dedicated, hard work to the community. We all appreciate you so much!

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Congrats NU! I look forward to your ATM tenure, and whoever becomes our new TA has big shoes to fill.

Clif, it has been a privilege to have you as our ATM. Without a doubt, you have left a solid foundation for your successor. Enjoy your retirement!

Congrats, NU!  I can't wait to see the success you'll have leading this phenomenal community!

Congrats, also, WN, on your awesome successes at the helm of the best ARTCC in the country, and one of the best facilities in the world.  Your stellar leadership made a huge impact on this community.  For that, we will all be forever grateful!