Don Desfosse

New Air Traffic Manager

Team ZBW,

First, I'd like to thank you all for for all of of your support and outstanding during my tenure over the last 3.5 years as Air Traffic Manager at the Boston ARTCC.  I dd my best to uphold a long, proud tradition of excellence in this facility, one which each and every one of us must strive to uphold going forward.  

I am thrilled and honored to announce that, in my new role as Division Director of VATUSA, I have selected Rich Bonneau (BU) to serve you as Boston's newest Air Traffic Manager.  

Thank you all for the opportunity to have served you and to help our team excel!

Don Desfosse (DO)

Division Director

VATUSA

Guest John Cierpial

Woo-hoo! Congrats BU on finally moving up to that tacky *AHEM* new office chair! Don't count on a better parking space though, at least you don't have to take public transit to the office :P

Congratulations Rich! Big shoes to fill here ...

DAD+SHOES.jpg

... although I'm not sure I'd want to.  ;D

Congratulations also to DO, upon completion of 3 1/2 years as ZBW's ATM! Nobody has ever done a better job.

Tom Seeley

Deputy Director, VATUSA

ZBW Visiting Controller

Guest Michael Dugan - RIP

Congrats! Hopefully DO left a little gift for you in the liquor cabinet...

Guest Chris Mauro

CONGRATS BU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) 8)

Congrats, BU!! And DO, it's hard to describe how much time and effort you've put into improving ZBW... Thanks for being such a great ATM!

1097238.png

Kevin Moody (KK)

Former Instructor, Webmaster & Facilities Engineer

Thank you to everyone for your messages of support and congratulations.  ZBW has been my home since joining VATSIM five years ago and I'm excited and humbled to serve you as ATM.  I certainly do have big shoes to fill, but I won't be doing it alone.  This ARTCC is known for its commitment to excellence and that will not change.  We are a team, and together we will continue ZBW's tradition of service, excellence, and the MOCHA HAGoTDI attitude we are famous for.

I'd also like to congratulate DO on his new role as VATUSA1, and thank him for his years of dedicated service to this ARTCC and VATSIM in general.  As VATUSA1, his experience, demeanor, energy, and commitment can only strengthen and grow our region.  

And DA, the liquor cabinet is stocked......   ;)

BU

1029885.png

Rich Bonneau (BU)

BU. It is great to see that someone with experience and dedication to this facility for the long term has been selected as ATM. I look forward to working with you more directly.

And DO. What can I say that has not already been said. You have been a solid ATM and now will be a very solid VATUSA1. Things are looking up all around.

Francis Dube (DB)

ironmicsig.PNG

Guest Paul Byrne

Congrats BU!

You're perfect for this job: You've lost most of your hair already, so a little bit more won't bother you ;).

And after 3 and 1/2 years, I just have to say. DO, you're an idiot. A lovable idiot, but an idiot none the less. How on earth is your wife still with you? :)

Love you all.

Oh my god... the fridge!

Congratulations BU, couldn't think of a better man for the job, as Don steps up to the big high chair on the Death Star, or whatever he's doing these days.

0.png

Matthew Spencer (SP)

Extremely Retired Training Administrator

ZBW's goodwill ambassador to the rich and famous

Congrats BU! I look forward to working with you in your new role.

I'm also looking forward to working with you to improve the current collection of Inver Brass and Popov.

Daniel Hoffman

vZBW C1