Richard Bonneau

ZBW's newest Webmaster

The Boston ARTCC is pleased to announce the appointment of Mike Dugan (DA) as our newest Webmaster / Data Services Manager.  Mike is a skilled developer who has been instrumental in the recent relocation of our website and associated data to a new server.  We have big plans for our web presence and some back-end tools and DA is eager to begin the task list!

DA is replacing Kevin Moody (KK), who has been our Webmaster for the past three years.  I'd like to personally thank KK for his dedication to ZBW and to VATSIM and we wish him the best as he continues his studies at Stanford University.

1029885.png

Rich Bonneau (BU)

Congrats to DA, looking forward to the improvements in the future. Great job with everything you have contributed to so far.

KK, thank you for your dedication and work for the past three years.

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Greetings from seat 73K on Delta 276 getting ready to leave Taipei. Looking forward to coming back to the US.

First, my sincere thanks and appreciation to KK for all the work he has done and fantastic results he has created for ZBW. And my heartiest congratulations and thanks to DA for taking on such an important role and for all of the work and result he has garnered for ZBW already.

ZBW's data is in great hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have some incredible talent here at ZBW .  Thanks to KK for his great work on the website and especially for IDS which I use every day!!  Congratulations to DA for also jumping in on this major overhaul to our web interface..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk