Francis Dube

ZBW welcomes a new Facilities Engineer

*drum roll please*

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! The Boston ARTCC is nearby announcing the promotion of Erik Partridge (PG) as our newest [s:21p5mucs]frustrated sector file developer[/s:21p5mucs] Facilities Engineer. Erik has been climbing the ranks as a controller and a mentor pretty steadily and is still looking for more. Please join me in congratulating PG on his promotion, we are expecting great things.

Please note our last FE, the fabled FY, left quite a mess in the office. And much of that mess has fermented and created new life forms currently being studied by world class biologists. Once they are finished their research and we get a chance to call up Servpro, you might just be able to move in. Until then, your office is in the basement, just below the bathroom.

Francis Dube (DB)

ironmicsig.PNG

Congrats, PG! Very impressed with your progression as both a controller and a staff member. We are expecting lots of fantastic things to come in the near future.

Onwards and upwards,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Guest PG

Thank you! I'll do my best to live up to those lofty expectations, I've already got some ideas in store.

My only question (so far) is: whether that blob in the corner of the office is a desk chair or a new strain of fungi?

Well, yes, of course....  There's no shame in using a blob of fungi as a chair around here....  You should see some of the other uses that past staff members have found for blobs of fungi....

Guest Michael Bertolini

VERY well deserved, awesome addition! Congrats, PG!

Guest Michael Dugan - RIP

congrats PG!