Clif Whitten

Thank you, PI!

Please join me in offering our sincere appreciation and gratitude to our outgoing Webmaster, Szymon Puzdrowski (PI).   Despite our repeated attempts at coercion bribery blackmail convincing PI to sell his soul hang around for another 5 years, he's stepping back to dedicate more time to personal and professional endeavors.  PI's contributions to this community over his 5 years tenure are simply too many to list.  Suffice to say that it is no exaggeration when I tell you that his work has completely transformed our web services.   In addition to his forward facing work, PI has worked in the background to form a web services team that will carry forward his legacy, a team which he has graciously agreed to remain an active part of during the transition.   PI will remain in his position until his successor is named.  Applications are currently open.

Congrats PI on all that you have done for our organization. We would not be able to do what we do without all of the hard work you have put in to making us successful.

Enjoy retirement!

PI, you have done so much for this community over the last 5 years and as a member of your web team you have taught me so much.

This ARTCC would not be in the place that it is without everything that you have done.

Good luck with your future endeavours!

spacer.png

Collin Koldoff

Webmaster
Administration Team

Thank you all for the kind words.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with the current and past A-Team, Training and Staff members. Our community will continue to thrive in their good hands.

Cheers to the whole community.

Love,

π