Gilles Lagace

Pilot Timetable and ATC Timetable

Hi Everyone,

I consider that each member, controller or pilot alike, is always making "a great Event" happen anytime one is participating, be it during Events or outside peak hours.

With our new community growing again I would like to interest you to our "Pilot Timetable" as well as the "ATC Timetable".

I know that some like to plan their flight simming and controlling, others like to jump in when they have time. Many, would like to know where the action is.

With good coordination between the two Timetables and the announced Events, you could gain some happy traffic being where the action is: simply by referring to the timetables and registering your planned controlling and/or proposed flights!

I hope that you will use those useful timetables and help grow some incentives that could bring more people together!

Have a peek at those:

http://www.bvartcc.com/AllMembers/PilotTimetable.aspx

http://www.bvartcc.com/AllMembers/ATCTimetable.aspx

Cheers!

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008

Sorry, I should have mentioned that PILOTS can register a flight for others to lookup in the Pilots' Timetable.

Actually, the ATC is a private registration page belonging to the ATC STAFF for their own scheduling coordination. Please contact the ATC Admins for further instructions.

Gilles | CYUL | Founder of the "TANGO SQUADRON" - BVA member since July 31st 2008

I am a fully rated Controller and Instructor, and have been for years.  I was also the longest-serving ATM in ZBW history.  Maybe a roster integration issue that's not worked out yet?

Feedback:  I attempted to make an entry.  Position was listed as BOS_TWR and grayed out; I could not edit the field.

Silly question...did you try typing into the BOS_TWR field? The "BOS_TWR" there is a placeholder but it won't disappear until you actually start typing.

There was an issue with this page yesterday but as far as I know it was resolved.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Ah, not silly at all.  At first I just clicked on the field assuming the placeholder would disappear, and when that didn't work, I tried to highlight the BOS_TWR and delete it so I could enter the position I wanted to sign up for.  I didn't think to try just typing over the text that was there and could not delete what was in the field.  Thanks!

I was also the longest-serving ATM in ZBW history

Did they not teach you how to use website forms during your ATM training?  ;D :P

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

We're talking about ATM training, Dan....  My ATC training and certification was impeccable!  Besides, it wasn't SO, but you got Hair Farce Two out for my CTR OTS, remember?

It would be great if pilots, wanting to fly the "New Beginning Event" on Sunday August 23rd, 3-7 pm, did register their plans in the PILOT TIMETABLE.

This would certainly encourage participation!  ;)