Krikor Hajian

[25 Feb 1700-2300 ET] Bring Don Home!

Jpmxhnr.jpg

Bring the Boss-man back to the Northeast following five years of hard work for VATUSA, featuring KOKC and KBOS! Join the ZFW, ZME, ZID, ZDC, ZNY and ZBW ARTCC's as we help bring VATUSA1-emeritus back from FAA/VATUSA headquarters to the city of Boston. Departures will be from 2200-2400z (1700-1900 ET), and staffing will be arranged along the way, all the way up to Boston. We hope to see you there!

Preferred routes:

RNAV Jet - RDHWK2 HOLLE KOMMA J6 LIT J66 MEM J42 RBV JFK ROBUC3

NON-RNAV Jet - IRW J6 LIT J66 MEM J42 RBV JFK ORW7

For the pilots participating, the actual retirement party will be taking place in the VATUSA TeamSpeak:

ts.vatusa.net:9989

(no password)

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

I caught a lot of people on voice to express my thanks, but wanted to make sure I wrote it so I could catch everyone.  I can't thank everyone enough for the event, especially Team Boston for putting it together, the fantastic turnout, and the kind words and notes I got throughout. I really appreciate it. It was a fantastic event. I was greatly humbled and honored by this event, and psyched to see how much traffic and ATC there was. And it was great, after I parked, to get back up into the tower cab and work some traffic for a couple of hours.  Again, I was truly honored and humbled by this event, and by all the kind words and thoughts from so many folks. I look forward to seeing you all around!