Clif Whitten

DATM Resignation

Deputy Air Traffic Manager Krikor Hajian has submitted his resignation to the Administration Team.   Krikor has been a member of BVA since 2015.   He was promoted to Events Coordinator in 2017 and to DATM in 2018.  Krikor will remain in his position until a successor is named and intends to remain an active member of BVA.

Please join me in offering our thanks to Krikor for his contributions as an administrator and wishing him blue skies as he pursues his aviation dreams!

Krikor,

Thank you for all you have done for this community in your years on the Administration Team. The amount of improvement you put into documentation, training files, facility files, and so much more made a huge impact on the realism of the ATC program. On top of your duties as a part of the A-Team, you've been a great friend and mentor/instructor to so many people. As you transition into more real-world instructing with your new CFI/II ratings, hopefully you'll be able to use some of the skills you learned as a part of your positions at BVA - I truly believe BVA teaches a lot of real-world lessons both related to aviation and just a variety of general skills.

I really look forward to seeing how far you go in your real-world pursuits. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that you are one of the most dedicated people I've ever met. When you set your mind on something, you truly go all-in and learn every aspect/detail of that topic. You're one of the smartest people I know, and you're going to go very far.

Best,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

You have done amazing work, Krikor! You can easily find the effects of your work in every aspect of this community, and you have been nothing but helpful and constructive! Thank you for everything you've done, and I'm excited for the next steps you're taking in your professional career. I know you'll still be around, so looking forward to the many crazy days ahead. BVA would be unrecognizable without you, so you're probably stuck with us forever...

🍻

Thanks for the hard work and effort you've put into so many facets of the community! Although we might be losing you from the A-Team, I hope you'll continue to contribute the unique ideas that have helped continue the drive for excellence.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Thank you all for the kind words. I want to thank everyone on the A-Team for the honor of having worked with you, and all the fine folks of BVA for allowing me to work for you. BVA is an incredible organization; I've met some of my best friends through this community, and have enjoyed almost every second of my time here. I hope to remain an active controller and pilot on the network, but needed to step back from this role to focus on my career and real world responsibilities. I'm sure that BVA will continue to deliver the best community on the network despite my corporate chocolate cake contributions!

Krikor,

Thank you for all that you've done during my relatively short time at BVA. Even though I've never had you as an mentor, the amount that I've learned from listening and watching your timelapses is immense. Best of luck in advancing your career!

I know very few people who at your age had as much passion and dedication for their chosen profession as you do Krikor. In the past couple of years you've been on fire(mooney joke) in your college and professional career and I am convinced you will make a great pilot. I'm going to miss you from the team and BVA will miss a great asset to the community leadership. I know that you will still be around and will lend a helping hand whenever someone needs it, as you have been doing for all these years. Thank you for all your contributions!